Do Work That Makes A Difference (And Feels Great!)
Join the new era of people who are redefining what it means to make the world a better place while supporting yourself, your family, and your future.
Whether you want to bring evidence-based nutrition and behavior change into your existing healthcare or coaching practice, work with clients from anywhere in the world (with the freedom to travel for months each year if you want!), help more people achieve their health goals and have better work-life balance, start a podcast, become a world-class speaker, write a book to reach thousands of people at once, or stop trading your time for dollars; this is the beginning of the new way to live and work.
The World Needs You
Despite advances in modern medicine, people are sicker than ever, and it seems only to be getting worse. Rates of heart disease, obesity, Type 2 diabetes, autoimmune conditions, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, and other chronic lifestyle diseases are spiraling out of control. The US now spends more than $4 trillion per year on medical care, and up to 90% of that spending is on chronic conditions that could be prevented or even reversed with diet and lifestyle changes.1
Decades of evidence-based research show us that a whole foods plant-based diet is the number one way to promote lasting health. Adopting a plant-based diet is also proven to protect the environment in profound ways. And more people than ever are asking for a cruelty-free approach to eating that doesn’t depend on animal products.
Between 2004 and 2019, the number of Americans who identify as vegan increased 30-fold, from about 200,000 to about 10 million.2 And that number’s still going up. In fact, in the 2020s, plant-based food sales are projected to increase fivefold.3
Hundreds of millions of people are going plant-based. And now we’re seeing vegetarian burgers in Burger King and Carl’s Jr, and sales of oat, almond, and other non-dairy milk taking a serious bite out of the dairy industry.
That’s incredible news. Large-scale change is underway.
Unfortunately, a lot of people are going “plant-based” without guidance or support, and in some cases, causing more harm than good. Most people still don’t know about the benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet. And they’re putting themselves at risk of missing out on critical nutrients like B12, DHA, EPA, vitamin K2, and even iodine and zinc. They’re struggling with how to handle their cravings for their old favorites, and over time social pressures, old habits, or lack of energy may
drag them back.
That’s where the right coach comes in. That’s where YOU come in.
Help people live longer, better, and healthier lives
We’re Bringing A New Way To Help People Change Their Lives For The Better
Imagine… Within 6 Months, You Could Be…
- Up to speed on the latest plant-based nutrition facts
- Confident in your ability to do more than just educate your clients — but also to help them make lasting changes
- Enjoying a steady and expanding stream of income, earned by helping people get healthy
- Understanding digital marketing, and ready to make a difference and earn money from things like blogging, podcasts, social media, speaking on stages, building a membership community, writing books, and hosting online summits
- Getting tear-filled testimonials back from your clients thanking you for changing their lives
- Getting referrals easily — because your clients or patients rave about you to everyone they know
- Feeling proud, knowing that you’re helping to end intergenerational patterns of poor health for the people you serve
100% Online Access
Seamlessly weave your studies into your life with a combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities. All live components are recorded, so you can absorb them any time you like. You’ll have access to the training material even after you graduate so that you can return to it anytime.