Find Fulfillment and Success
Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting out on a coaching journey, integrating evidence-based nutrition and behavior change into your life and your career opens doors to endless possibilities.
For new or aspiring coaches, this is an exciting opportunity to make an impact with your passion for health and well-being, creating positive change from the start. If you’re an experienced coach or health professional, embracing the plant-based coaching approach adds a powerful dimension to your existing expertise, enhancing your ability to support clients on their wellness journeys.
Regardless of your background or your plans, becoming a plant-based coach empowers you to foster transformation, find personal fulfillment, and make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
Now is your chance to join the premier coaching certification that combines in-depth plant-based nutrition, results-based coaching skills, and training to help you generate more income and more impact — while making a positive difference in the world.
Do Work That Makes A Difference
This is for you if you want to:
- Bring evidence-based and plant-based nutrition and behavior changes into your existing healthcare or coaching practice;
- Start a plant-based coaching practice doing work you love;
- Gain meaningful employment or add to your professional experience;
- Support healthy behavior change in the lives of the people you love most (starting with yourself!); or
- Be an effective agent of change within your community
It’s time to take your place as a leader in the plant-based food revolution!
The World Needs You
Despite advances in modern medicine, people are sicker than ever, and it seems only to be getting worse. Rates of heart disease, obesity, Type 2 diabetes, autoimmune conditions, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s, and other chronic lifestyle diseases are spiraling out of control.
The US now spends more than $4 trillion per year on medical care, and up to 80% of that spending is on chronic conditions, many of which could be prevented or even reversed with diet and lifestyle changes.1
Decades of evidence-based research show us that a whole foods plant-based diet is the number one way to promote lasting health.
Adopting a plant-based diet is also proven to protect the environment in profound ways. And more people than ever are asking for a cruelty-free approach to eating that doesn’t depend on animal products.
This can’t wait.
Animal agriculture is one of the most environmentally destructive practices on Earth — fueling deforestation, air and water pollution, topsoil erosion, and climate chaos. The single act of raising livestock for food is responsible for more greenhouse gas emissions than the sum total of all transportation emissions.2
Replacing animal products with plant-based food is critical to the sustainability of ecosystems, and the wellbeing of future generations.
The survival of our species and countless others is in our hands, and there’s no time to waste.
More people than ever are revved up and motivated to make a change.
Between 2004 and 2019, the number of Americans who identify as vegan increased 30-fold, from about 200,000 to about 10 million.3 And more than half of all Americans now report trying to eat more plant-based foods.4
Hundreds of millions of people are going plant-based. And now we’re seeing vegetarian burgers in Burger King and Carl’s Jr, and sales of oat, almond, and other non-dairy milk taking a serious bite out of the dairy industry.
That’s incredible news. Large-scale change is underway.
Unfortunately, a lot of people are going “plant-based” without guidance or support, and in some cases, causing more harm than good.
- They’re putting themselves at risk of missing out on critical nutrients like B12, DHA, EPA, vitamin D, and even iodine and zinc.
- They’re often replacing animal products with processed vegan junk food — which can sometimes even lead to worse health outcomes.
- They’re struggling with how to handle their cravings for their old favorites, and over time social pressures, old habits, or lack of energy may drag them back.
- Or they’re struggling with ongoing health issues but unaware of the long list of extraordinary benefits linked to a whole foods plant-based diet — including slashing the risk of heart disease, cancer, obesity, type 2 diabetes, depression, and more.
And most people still don’t know about the benefits of a whole foods plant-based diet.
That’s where the right coach comes in. That’s where YOU come in.
Imagine Being on the Road To…
- Knowing the latest plant-based nutrition facts
- Having confidence in your ability to do more than just educate your clients and community members — but also to help them make lasting changes
- Enjoying a steady and expanding stream of income, earned by helping people get healthy
- Creating a ripple effect of positive change within your social networks
- Experiencing your own health transformation as you put your nutrition training to use in your own life
- Understanding digital marketing, with potential to make a difference and earn money from things like blogging, podcasts, social media, speaking on stages, building a membership community, writing books, and hosting online summits
- Getting tear-filled testimonials from your clients thanking you for changing their lives
- Getting referrals easily — because your clients or patients rave about you to everyone they know
- Feeling proud, knowing that you’re helping to end intergenerational patterns of poor health for the people you serve
100% Online Access
Seamlessly weave your studies into your life with a combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities. All live components are recorded, so you can absorb them any time you like. You’ll have access to the training material even after you graduate so that you can return to it anytime.
Use Your Plant-Based Coaching Certification To Revolutionize The World
Gain the skills you need to step onto your path with clarity and confidence. You could:
- Fuel the movement to help more people achieve their health goals
- Start a podcast, become a world-class speaker, or write a book to reach thousands of people at once
- Support yourself, your family, and your future and have better work-life balance
- Work with clients from anywhere in the world (with the freedom to travel for months each year if you want!)
- Become an outspoken advocate for change within the food industry
- Advocate for wellness in disadvantaged populations
- Create a ripple effect of healing within entire families and communities
- Be a vital part of the solution to climate change, deforestation, species extinction, and animal cruelty